So you are interested in doTERRA? Awesome!
doTERRA has made an enormous difference in my life!
Because of this, I want to share some cool info with you.
Below are just a few reasons why the products, the company, and the people are all so special to me.
Top Quality Essential Oils
Most people interested in doTERRA are already a bit familiar with doTERRA’s stringent testing regimen.
For example, dōTERRA CPTG Certified Pure Therapeutic Grade essential oils represent the safest and most beneficial oils available in the world today.
For an oil to be CPTG Certified Pure Therapeutic Grade the oil must be:
- Pure and natural, with aromatic compounds carefully extracted from plants
- Free from fillers or artificial ingredients; no dilution of active qualities
- Free of contaminants, pesticides, or chemical residues
- Rigorously tested for standards of chemical composition
- Cross tested using mass spectrometry and gas chromatography to ensure exact purity and composition potency
- Sourced by a global network of leading essential oil chemists and growers to ensure correct species, growth in ideal environments, and that raw plant materials were carefully harvested at the right time
High Retention Rate
doTERRA enjoys a 68% retention rate.
Compared to a direct selling industry average near 10%, that’s pretty amazing.
After joining doTERRA, 68% of all customers reorder, continue to share doTERRA products, or build a doTERRA business.
Just what does a good retention rate mean?
Well, here’s what it means:
- Customers and Wellness Advocates feel satisfied with doTERRA’s product value
- High satisfaction levels lead to a desire to share products and success with others
- Product sales leaders recognize the value of doTERRA’s powerful compensation plan
doTERRA loves to give, and to give back.
How? For example, doTERRA gives back through the doTERRA Healing Hands Foundation.
The Healing Hands Foundation’s mission is:
- Bringing healing and hope to the world for lives free of disease and poverty
- Ultimately teaching self-reliance to impoverished cultures
The Healing Hands Foundation is involved many projects.
For example, Healing Hangs helps with:
- Micro-credit loans providing renewable funding for entrepreneurs in developing communities
- Clean water wells and programs
- Building and revitalizing schools and clinics
- Medical equipment and resources for hospitals and clinics
- Education on hygiene and health
One of my passions hosting events, webinars, Facebook Classes, and a variety of social gatherings each month.
And, I love connecting like-minded people, educating about oils, and even giving everyone the chance to experience oils first hand.