Are you looking for Reiki Classes in Nashville, TN? If so, I can help!
See Event Schedule – See Pricing
Learn About Reiki Level 1 Certification
Learn About Reiki Level 2 Certification
Learn About Reiki Level 3 / Reiki Master Certification
Why Take a Reiki Class?
Reiki is a popular form of energy healing that promotes physical, emotional, and spiritual healing.
If you’re interested in exploring alternative or complementary approaches to health and well-being, taking a Reiki class is a great way to learn more about the practice and it’s benefits.
Here are some reasons why you might consider taking a Reiki class:
- Personal healing: Reiki can promote healing in yourself, whether dealing with physical, emotional, or spiritual issues. Learning to perform Reiki on yourself can be a powerful self-care and personal growth tool.
- Helping others: Once you’ve learned Reiki, you can use your skills to help others. Many people find performing Reiki on others is a deeply fulfilling way to give back and make a difference in their communities.
- Professional development: If you’re interested in pursuing a career in alternative healing or wellness, Reiki can be a valuable addition to your skill set. Many Reiki practitioners become certified Reiki masters and offer their services professionally.
- Stress relief: Reiki promotes relaxation and reducing stress, which can have various health benefits. Learning Reiki can be a great way to manage your own stress levels, as well as to help others who are struggling with stress and anxiety.
- Spiritual growth: Reiki is a very spiritual practice. Many find it helps them connect with their inner selves and develop a more profound sense of spirituality. If you’re interested in exploring your spiritual side, Reiki is a powerful self-discovery tool.
A Reiki class can be a great way to learn more about this fascinating practice and its potential benefits. Whether you’re interested in personal healing, helping others, or pursuing a career in alternative healing, Reiki can be a valuable addition to your life.
The Reiki Journey
I have been teaching Reiki since 2012. When I first studied Reiki in 2010, I never planned to become a teacher.
But, as I learned more, Reiki began improving my life. It was magical! As I traveled my journey, I realized I needed to share Reiki.
Reiki knowledge is a gift that is meant to be shared with others.
Reiki is also very powerful; it transforms you mentally, physically, spiritually, and emotionally. It opens new mental, physical, spiritual, and emotional doorways you may not yet know!
Many people come to my classes and, when learning Reiki techniques, tell me, “I’ve already been doing that!” The reason is that Reiki is natural. It’s already a part of all of us. Our higher selves already know and understand it. All we have to do is remember.
Empaths & Reiki
Are you an empath? If you found my site, chances are, you are an empath. However, if you’re unsure, here’s an excellent empath quiz by Dr. Judith Orloff.
An empath is a person who is highly attuned to the feelings and emotions of those around them. Empaths also feel what another person is feeling at a deep emotional level. Because of this, empaths have difficulty determining what energies belong to them and what energies are bombarding them from others.
If you are an empath, you will find Reiki an extraordinary tool for your own personal development. Trust me, I know from personal experience!
Taking a Reiki 1 class gives you the knowledge and tools to understand the different energies in your environment and how to keep them from affecting you.
In addition, empaths are natural healers. Because they actually feel others’ mental, physical, spiritual, and emotional pain in their own bodies, they want to help others. Empaths also often intuitively know what to do to help others feel better.
One of the most remarkable things about Reiki is that “Reiki Heals the Healer.” You will simultaneously heal yourself as you learn and practice Reiki on others.
The way Reiki works, the practitioner becomes a channel for Reiki energy. In other words, you become an “empty vessel” whose primary purpose is to allow the Reiki energy to flow through it.
And, as you become that empty vessel and allow Reiki to flow through you, Reiki energy heals you as it flows on to heal the one receiving Reiki.
What You’ll Learn at My Reiki Classes
The Different Reiki Levels:
- Reiki 1 – Healing Yourself, Family, Friends & Pets
- Reiki 2 – Distance Healing & Healing Others
- Reiki 3/Reiki Master – Teaching Reiki, Passing Attunements, Reiki Business
- Animal Reiki – Reiki for Pets, Creating a Healing Space for Animals
In my Reiki classes, I teach you:
- the history of Reiki
- the science behind Reiki
- basic techniques
- self-healing techniques
- chakra balancing
- how to run energy
- how to protect yourself energetically
- how to use Reiki in your everyday life
You will receive a Reiki attunement for the level achieved.
During the attunement, you will receive “universal life force energy,” which opens up and enhances your ability to channel and work with this energy.
It activates and balances your energy centers/chakras, promoting mental, physical, emotional, and spiritual healing. You will also have all five Reiki symbols placed in your palms and crown.
In addition, you will receive a Reiki Certificate for the level completed.
I hope you join me at a class! The world would be a much better place if everyone practiced Reiki!