Of course, there’s no single, particular pathway for discovering your life purpose.
However, there are many ways you can gain deeper insight into yourself and what makes you “tick”.
And, if you take the time to do this, you will gain a larger perspective on what it is you have to offer to the world.
So now we need to take some time to think about YOU.
What inspires you?
The word “inspire” comes from Latin, meaning “to breathe life into.”
Isn’t that interesting?!?
Really, it makes sense.
Because when you’re working toward things that inspire you and things you feel passionately about, it makes you feel alive.
So there you have a hint. If you feel very passionately about something, it’s a clue to your life purpose.
So let’s think about some things for a little while:
- What are you passionate about?
- What comes easy to you?
- Are there certain subjects you could talk about for hours?
- What things really bring you joy in life?
- What are your hobbies?
- Is there something that makes you feel a fire in your belly?
- What do you post about on social media?
- Can you imagine something that could launch you higher up the food chain into something bigger than what you are now?
Ok, now settle down!
All of this doesn’t mean that you have to declare today that you’ll be the next Steve Jobs or the next Oprah Winfrey.
However, what it means is that it’s your job to start connecting to a cause that’s bigger than you.
But, it still needs to be synergistic with what you care about.
And, when you’ve found that cause, you’ve discovered a clue to your life purpose.
“He who has a why can endure any how.” – Frederick Nietzsche